Our personnel are experienced in the design, installation, investigation, removal, corrective action, and closure of aboveground and belowground tank systems under CERCLA, RCRA, and state regulatory authority for a variety of private and governmental clients.
Our tank-related work has included:
- Coordination and oversight of tank removal activities, including overexcavation and disposal of contaminated soil;
- Collection of confirmation samples to evaluate compliance with regulatory standards;
- Site characterization and contaminant delineation;
- Risk assessment and remedial design;
- Design, installation, operation, and maintenance of remedial systems;
- Monitoring of remediation progress; and
- Preparation of assessment, risk, and closure reports.