SKA provides comprehensive environmental permitting and compliance services for our clients’ industrial activities, waste management, and remedial actions. These services include the preparation and management of:
- Waste management permits for hazardous and non-hazardous waste generators, transporters, and disposal facilities
- Water quality permits for wastewater discharges to surface water and/or to publicly-owned treatment works (POTWs)
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs) and storm water permits for industrial and construction activities
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) plans for facilities with regulated oil storage capacities
- Spill Contingency Plans, Slug Discharge Prevention Plans, Facility Response Plans, Best Management Plans
- Air new source review permits and permits by rule (PBRs) for air emissions
SKA also performs sampling events, conducts inspections, and prepares reports as required by the various compliance permits and plans.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Statement of Qualifications for our firm.