SKA is a registered professional engineering firm (No. F-005009) with the Texas Board of Professional Engineers, a registered professional geosciences firm (No. 50011) with the Texas Board of Professional Geoscientists, a Registered Corrective Action Specialist (RCAS 00818) with the TCEQ and a registered professional engineering firm (No. EF-004994) with the Louisiana Professional Engineering and Land Surveying Board.
- State of Texas Registered Engineering Firm F-005009
- State of Texas Registered Geoscience Firm 50011
- State of Texas LPST Registered Corrective Action Specialist RCAS00818
- State of Texas Asbestos Consultant Agency 100525
- State of Louisiana Licensed Engineering Firm #4994
- Harris County, TX Metro Transit Authority Certified SBE #0104092812
- Port of Houston SBE Certificate #NAICS-562910
- City of Houston (COH) SBE Certificate #NAICS-562910
- Texas Dept. of Transportation Registered SBE #33843
SKA qualifies as a Small Business under the Small Business Administration’s Small Business Size Regulations contained in Title 13 of the Code of Federal Regulations, Part 121. In addition, SKA is a Veteran-Owned Small Business.
SKA is formally certified as a Small Business Enterprise with the Texas Department of Transportation, City of Houston, Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County, Texas, and the Port of Houston Authority.
Government Buyers: Government purchasing cards are accepted for purchase orders below the micropurchase threshold.
Commercial Buyers: SKA proudly accepts Visa and Mastercard as payment for services.